Please take a moment to carefully read through these Terms.
Below are highlights of a topic that you will read more about later.
- Your Filmdidi Subscription will continue until ended. To use the filmdidi service, you must have Internet access, at least one filmdidi compatible device, and at least one payment method. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your subscription before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the subscription fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- We may offer several subscription plans, including subscription offered by third parties in combination with the delivery of their own products and services. Some subscription plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Filmdidi membership by visiting our website.
2. Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the Filmdidi service will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific payment date indicated on the “Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you signed up for the service
- Payment Methods. To use the Filmdidi service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to your payment method's processing. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using the information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- Cancellation. You can cancel your Filmdidi membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Filmdidi service through the end of your billing period. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used subscription periods. Following any termination, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
3. Filmdidi Services
- You must be at least 18 years of age to become a member of the Filmdidi service.
- The Filmdidi service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your Filmdidi membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Filmdidi service and view Filmdidi content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view the Filmdidi content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Account" page.
- The Filmdidi service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Filmdidi content. You can turn off tests participation at any time by visiting the "Account" page and changing the "Test participation" settings.
- Some Filmdidi content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices ("Offline Titles"). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- The quality of the display of the Filmdidi content may differ from screen to screen, and may be affected by a diversity of factors, such as your place, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD and HDR, and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The required connection speed for SD quality is 1.0 Mbps; yet, we recommend a faster connection for better video quality. A download speed of at least 3.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 15.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 4K or higher). You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching Filmdidi content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your Filmdidi ready device.
- All Filmdidi software and technologies are developed by, or for, Filmdidi and may only be used for authorized streaming and viewing of Filmdidi content through Filmdidi ready devices. These software and technologies may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Filmdidi software and related third-party software.
4. Account and passwords
- The member who created the Filmdidi account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") is responsible for any activity that happens over the Filmdidi account. To maintain control over the account and to avoid anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should keep control over the Filmdidi ready devices that are used to access the service and not disclose the password or details of the Payment Method related with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Filmdidi or our partners from identity theft or other suspicious activity.
- Unsolicited Materials. Filmdidi does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Filmdidi content, and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Filmdidi.
- Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the Filmdidi Help Center on our website.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.